Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Blog Entry of 2011, OUCH!

After reading this article http://io9.com/5721707/transcending-the-human-diy-style all I can say is ow and holy crap! Body modification is nothing new...but...wow. I'd like to say something more intelligent about the subject matter but with a twisted glee I must confess that during my AMH overnight Friday night, I was sucked into the New Years Eve SyFy channel Twilight Zone Marathon and I worked on my novel early this morning. Sleep has alluded me. There is so much more I want to do before I go back to my CWI job on Monday (after a long vacation.) My witty and intellectual comments about the above link faded away with the white noise and detritus that was 2010. After doing my janitor gig and another stint at AMH I might revisit this thread at a later date but I doubt it.
L

Posted via email from getoffthebusinc's posterous

No comments: