Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sickness and in Health

I've got some reviews due soon and I accidentally left my review bks in my wife's car (well, actually I left the books in my car and she took my car for the day) I had all these plans of stuff I wanted to accomplish and didn't. Oh, well got some rest but still feel like I'm in the last stages of Captain Trips. Back to transportation job tomorrow and hopefully back into a normal writing routine, unless between now and then I cough up a lung and a mile or so of small intestine. As long as my wife wakes me up from my nap in time to go to bed, my day of rest and dvr'd
Tv has been uneventful except I was able to see my six year old daughter practice her tap-dancing. I liked that a lot.
L
Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from getoffthebusinc's posterous

No comments: