Sunday, September 11, 2011

A case against watching 9/11 ten year memorial

If I were ten years old, then yeah, this article is apt enough for parents to take heed. I'm forty-three, damn close to forty-four, I know what disturbs me, I know my own comfort zone well. I think that goes for the majority of people. Everything in this article is a given, no, it is common sense. If one is not moved to anxiety, nervousness, awe or remorse by the memories of 9/11 then one is desensitized and that is the individual's problem, not a doctor that decided to write a trite article in psychology Today
that states the obvious and tries to protect people from life experience, to protect one from one's self. Just my thoughts for what they're worth.
L

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201109/the-case-a...


Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from getoffthebusinc's posterous

No comments: