Monday, July 11, 2011

The Unhappy Brain Dead Book Reviewer

...And so, I am sweating my boogles off writing a damn book review while the rest of the family enjoys a cool evening in the cabin we rent every summer. No real wifi there, yours truly drove home, to run errands, check the mail and to fuss around with a review and email it to my editor. If the muses allow, I will put this damn review to bed and head back to the breezy woods and soothing lake, leaving my house to the cats and contractors....
I ain't digging this at all...nite all, Grub Street beckons and I heed the call of the dollar...such a money-grubbing whore am I.

Photo

Yes, my shirt is off, but I'm still wearing pants...for now...it's all about the layers man, the layers...
L

Sent from my antiquated iPhone

Posted via email from getoffthebusinc's posterous

No comments: