Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Happily Fugged Up Childhood Viewings

I happily found The Return To The Planet of The Apes on Hulu. Cannot even begin to tell you how pleased I am. I remember watching this when I was 6 or 7, captivated by the story lines. I was already a big big fan of the prime time series and of course the movies blew me away. Interesting enough the animated series was so short lived that when I was older and mentioned the animated series to other people (and the animated Flash Gordon) nobody knew what the hell I was talking about. Favorite Saturday am shows were: Planet of the Apes, Sea Lab ( not the adult swim version, but that one is cool too) Star Trek the animated series, any of the SpiderMan animated incarnations, Super Friends (of course)any of the Batman animated series (Including the Tarzan Batman hour with BatMite) Bugs Bunny and all of the Looney Tunes, the darker seasons of the Smurfs, Run Joe Run, all the Sid and Marty Kroftt nonsense, Shazam, Isis, Ark ll, Land of the Lost (the original) Thundarr the Barbarian and I'm sure there are others.

No comments: