Monday, June 20, 2011

Getting Back to Basics

I've been negligent in regards to my blog lately, no actual writing from me, only posts and re-posts of items I find interesting and or helpful. I haven't tagged anything in my blog for a long time. I wish there was some kind of auto-hash tag thingie that will take key words from my posts or a couple of words from the title and create hash tags. If anybody knows of any Google apps, or new software that hash tags automatically, please let me know. My novel is approaching the final stages. I'm transcribing the final section in the last notebook right now. This damn thing has taken forever but I have to finish it, even if heaven forbid, it doesn't amount to anything, at least I know I finished it. After the novel is printed out, I'm going to take a month or two away from it (if I can) and finish writing another novel, finish a play and complete two graphic novel scripts. The first graphic novel is called, A Done Deal it is a twist on Faust with a new type of artistic medium conglomerate
The second graphic novel is a twisted Science Fiction Romance called Man in the Box.
I cannot go into any detail for either project yet, but I will break the news as soon as one of them are complete and ready for consumption.
And now, a couple hours of sleep before I go back to Grub Street.
L

No comments: