Sunday, June 6, 2010

The begging play: Lindy thinks that my idea I dreamt for the 'begging' play' isn't exciting enough to hold an audience's attention. I disagree. If I can capture the unreal feeling that exuded through my dream on stage, that moment of WTF, the disturbing d

The begging play: notes part 1
Lindy thinks that my idea I dreamt for the 'begging' play' isn't exciting enough to hold an audience's attention. I disagree. If I can capture the unreal feeling that exuded through my dream on stage, that moment of WTF, the disturbing discomfort, like the Joker's music in the movie Dark Knight...that underlined insane buzzing of the situation. It must go against the grain of one's ethics and morals and it must hurt like a forked scraped against a chalk board. It must turn everything around and make the innocent protagonist question his own values, make him experience guilt and society must look at him as something deviant all the while the audience knows very well that what they're watching is wrong they leave questioning their own value system.
To be cont...


Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from getoffthebusinc's posterous

No comments: