Monday, September 22, 2008

Journal

Well, A few things are on my mind tonight. As always, one of them is my mad desperate attempt at trying to find the time to accomplish all of my writing commitments; including reviews and plays. On a good note, my reviewing job has become more challenging and I appreciate the faith my editors have in me. Once again, I am directing for APT this year. Not only am I writing a 45 page plus parody of fairy tales script, I'm also directing a couple of musical numbers and a large Rocky tribute. My Avatar sample script is four pages away from being finished (it took me a year and 3 months to write it because I did not work on it as whole heartedly as I should have, because of fear, I believe). It needs some tweaking and then I'm sending it, followed by two more sample scripts I'm basing on the Friday the 13th series and Nightmare On Elm Street. I've got the format down, so once I make a few notes, it shouldn't take too long to complete them. My submission to Grave Tales is coming along well and I am thinking about a script/short story submission for Heavy Metal magazine. Still can't figure out my website. Annoying, my blogs will suffice for now. I'm messing around with a couple of short stories,my main novel and some novel ideas for novels. I'm also working on a letter to Marvel comics to try to convince them to let me help them relaunch a series. WE celebrated Hopes 4th birthday on Saturday.
L

No comments: